For Love and Logic Parents
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
For Love and Logic Parents

This is a forum for parents who have already attended workshops on parenting with love and logic or are familiar with the techniques.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Getting back to this forum

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Getting back to this forum Empty Getting back to this forum Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Admin

Admin

Hi all,

I am sorry for not being able to continue with this forum for awhile. I have been rather busy with my study and couldn't continue to promote more participants from our community.
Recently I attended the coffee morning for year 3&4 parents where the new elementary Vice Principle had a presentation on application of Love and Logic at school. Discussing with more parents about how difficult it is to apply Love and Logic techniques after learning, I realize that we should continue and expand our forum to parents who already attended the Love and Logic parenting courses at Nist or else where.

Hopefully, with our commitment of supporting one another in applying Love and Logic approach, we will be able to continue and expand our community.

Thank you very much for our support!

Admin

https://loveandlogicparents.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum